A Welcome from David, Becky, and Rachel
We present to you "Boot the Hoot" - our anniversary celebration and kick-off to the season. This event is replacing our usual Hootenanny 1-Day event. For 2021, the event will be ALL MONTH LONG! We have special presentations, videos, drawings, and more lined up! Reps from our most popular brands, including Orvis, Simms, and Kuhl will be sharing the latest and greatest news from their brands with an insider’s scoop on products. Special industry leaders, such as Pat Dorsey and Landon Mayer, will share their secrets to help you have an EPIC season of fly fishing!
"Boot the Hoot" Giveaway. For every $100.00 you spend in the month of March, you will be entered into our Giveaway on April 1st (no foolin') with the chance to get great gear from our vendors (who donated for this event!). We're going to have multiple winners drawn from a hat. Watch this page as we add more prizes. See the complete rules for the giveaway here.
Prizes in our Giveaway currently include:
- $1,000 Angler's Covey Gift Card.
(No cash value, Merchandise Only)
- $500 Simms Shopping Spree
- Orvis Euro Nymph Outfit:
- Orvis Recon 10ft 3wt fly rod
- Hydros Reel
- Orvis Pro Nymph Line
- Umpqua ZS2 Medium Boat Bag with two Payload Fly Boxes
- Sage Sonic Fly Rods - Size can be any freshwater version
- One pair of any Kuhl Pant
- Orvis Guide Sling Pack ($149 value)
Check it out: Rachel and Jon announce the "Boot the Hoot" Giveaway winners!
You Never Know Who Might Show Up
Video presentations with the best vendors in the fly fishing industry!
- Orvis's Jesse Haller talks about new packs. Watch the video for a special offer when you purchase an Orvis pack with a new feature! Check out the Orvis videos for the updated Sling Pack and the improved Guide Hip Pack.
- Kevin Piersol from Kuhl talks about the quality craftsmanship in their outdoor apparel.
- Kristen Mustad reveals the innovation at Nautilus reels.
- Jeff Evans, General Manager and rod designer at Winston, talking about the Air 2.
- Umpqua's Josh Graffam talks euro nyphming -- and the advantage of this technique under different situations!
- Umpqua's Alec Gerbec talks flies!
- Bart Larmouth of Colorado-based Ross Reels talks about their innovations in reel development.
- Lindsay Kulper gives the low-down on Simms' new line of Flyweight apparel.
- Sam James gives the 4-1-1 on Simms' Flyweight gear.
- Dustin Carlson, one of our reps who covers a variety of brand names, talks about Scientific Anglers' offerings.
- Peter Knox of Sage Fly rods and talk about their new rods.
- We sit down with Gareth Jones of Airflow fly lines and talk about what sets them apart from other line manufacturers
- Thank you! A video montage of the past month
2. Kevin Piersol from Kuhl talks about the quality craftsmanship in their outdoor apparel.
3. Kristen Mustad talks about the innovations from Nautilus Reels. Did you know they offer custom-builds to craft the reel you want?
4. Jeff Evans, General Manager and rod designer at RL Winston, talking about the Air 2.
5. Umpqua's Josh Graffam talks euro nyphming -- and the advantage of this technique under different situations!
6. Umpqua's Alec Gerbec talks flies and fly tying materials.
7. Bart Larmouth talks Ross Reels!
8. Lindsay Kulper from Simms talks Flyweight apparel.
9. Sam James from Simms gives the 4-1-1 on their new line of Flyweight gear.
10. Dustin Carlson, one of our reps who covers a variety of brand names, talks about Scientific Anglers' offerings.
11. Peter Knox of Sage Fly rods and talk about their new rods.
12. Gareth Jones of Airflo fly lines talks about what sets them apart from other line manufacturers
13. Thank you! A video montage of our month!