Fourmile Creek below the Booger Red Hill area is accessed from High Creek. The section of Fourmile Creek below High Creek is private. Above High Creek is the lower access in the Booger Red area and it is a rare day to find anyone down there. It has a mixed population of Rainbows and Browns averaging 4-10 inches in length. The trail is in development and NOT clearly marked. It is recommended to use a very good map and GPS. Only recommended for the adventurous.
Directions - 45.3 Miles - 1 Hour 3 Minutes
- Turn right onto US-24 W/W Hwy 24
- Turn left onto Twin Rocks Rd
- Turn left onto Teller County Rd 1
- Turn right onto County Rd 11
- Turn left onto High Park Rd
- Turn left onto Shiloh Ranch Rd