Tarryall Creek is mostly private ranches, but there are a few spots where the public can access the creek. One spot that anglers can fish is the tailwaters below the dam and diversion. There are some nice pools and good shore fishing. Public land exists for about 1/4 mile from the dam downstream.
Techniques & Tips:
Directions - 61.8 Miles - 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- Head south on S 21st St toward US-24 W
- Turn right onto US-24 W/W Hwy 24
- Turn right onto Co Rd 77/Tarryall Rd
- Continue to follow Co Rd 77
- Destination will be on the left