1 Hour 15 Min. Intro Class Cost: Free!
If you want to peek in the window or if you have limited funds, then our Orvis 101 is the Introduction to Fly Fishing Class for you. In this 75-minute class, you will learn the answers to these questions:
- What is fly fishing and how is it different from other approaches to fishing?
- What is entomology (bug stuff) and why is it important to know?
- Which knots are important to know for fly fishing?
- How are fly rods “rigged” and why?
- What is unique about casting a fly rod – and why is it so beautiful?
- What are the basic equipment needs for getting started in fly fishing equipment?
The cost for the Introduction to Fly Fishing Class = Free